Re: no anti-aliasing on iOS

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

The picker is a future addition, for now it just shows the current input and output devices that the browser selected.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 10:01 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
I don't know how this will work with voice over, Under the roger beep is
a check box for Lowpass Filter. Below that is the Frequency slider for
the LPF. The picker which I guess would not be used on IOS is to select
your sound device.

Join Analog-Reflector@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.