Asterisk Manager Port

Ed W8VT

Seem to have AR up and running. Need to change my manager port because 5038 is already in use. No where to do that in Asterisk but can't find where in AR.
Everything seems to work but I'm getting this error: 21-03-07 10:10:03 USRP Error: bind EADDRINUSE 0.0.0.0:12346

Ed W8VT

make that know where

Steve N4IRS

Ed,
Are you getting the error when running AR in the foreground? If so, the error is because you also have it running in the background.
You can find the ASL manager port in Analog_Reflector.json

Steve N4IRS

On 3/7/21 10:43 AM, Ed W8VT wrote:
make that know where

Ed W8VT

That seemed to be the source of the error.
Must be blind, still searching for the manager port.
Just wanted to say thanks for the cool software.

Steve N4IRS

Ed,
I amĀ  wrong. It is not in AR.json. Can you change Manager in ASL to 5038?

On 3/7/21 11:16 AM, Ed W8VT wrote:
That seemed to be the source of the error.
Must be blind, still searching for the manager port.
Just wanted to say thanks for the cool software.

Ed W8VT

I just moved my other ASL server to 5037 and we'll leave this one on 5038.
Works well. Does exactly what I was looking for.

Patrick Perdue

Actual blind guy here:

As far as I know, you can't change the manager port in Analog_Reflector. It's certainly not in Analog_Reflector.json, so I assume it's hard-coded somewhere. So far, I've had no reason to change it in Asterisk, so this hasn't been an issue for me yet.

On 3/7/2021 11:16 AM, Ed W8VT wrote:
That seemed to be the source of the error.
Must be blind, still searching for the manager port.
Just wanted to say thanks for the cool software.

Steve N4IRS

The next release will allow you to set the AMI port in Analog_Reflector.json