Re: AllStarlink and Dvswitch on the same raspberry

Steve N4IRS

Check the password in manager.conf matches the password in allmin.ini.php

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)

From: DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io <DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of IK7VXC Mike <gammaproject@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 3:28:02 PM
To: DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io <DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch-AllStar] AllStarlink and Dvswitch on the same raspberry

Ok. So the server is running fine and I installed Allmon2. I can login on the web interface but it says "could not login to Asterisk Manager". What have I missed? I also badly need to disable the telemetry (which is driving me nuts) so I badly need to have full access to the Control Panel (which doesn't work because I could not login to asterisk manager).
Can you give me a little help here? Thanks
--
IK7VXC Mike

Join DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.