Re: DAHDI timing and ASL

Ken KE2N

This (dahdi_dummy) worked well with my RPI3 and it even helped results on a big hulking quad core machine, by raising the occasional worst-case result..

The remaining problem that I see with ASL1.01 is - for lack of a better name - usb fob startup.  When the repeater has been quiet and decides to spit out a morse or voice ID, sometimes the first morse character or the first syllable or two of the voice comes out choppy.

In the other camp I believe they fixed this problem by running the data stream continuously, is that hard to do?

Ken

Join DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.