Re: Missing package

Kevin Halton

Running on a 25gb NVMe VM, 1 cpu, 1gb memory, and 2tb bandwidth in the cloud with Debian9

I ran  apt-get update prior to install

just tried again and I get this error, not 100% it was not there prior and the old eyes failed me?

/etc/asterisk# apt-get update
Hit:1 http://security.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates InRelease
Hit:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster InRelease
Hit:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-updates InRelease
Get:4 http://apt.allstarlink.org/repos/asl_builds buster InRelease [7,392 B]
Err:4 http://apt.allstarlink.org/repos/asl_builds buster InRelease
  The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 6A72C389B517460F
Reading package lists... Done
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://apt.allstarlink.org/repos/asl_builds buster InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 6A72C389B517460F
W: Failed to fetch http://apt.allstarlink.org/repos/asl_builds/dists/buster/InRelease  The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 6A72C389B517460F
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Join DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.