Re: Retaking on the ASL<->YSF personal project #analog_bridge #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Pretty much disable DMR and enable YSF in MMDVM_Bridge.ini
Set the ports for YSF in DVSwitch.ini to match the ports for DMR (TX and RX)

Steve N4IRS

On 3/10/2020 7:52 PM, Tito Lopez wrote:
I have been away from the groups for a few months now and would like to restart the project in which I would like to bridge ASL to YSFN strictly.
I have both fresh installs of Allstarlink and YSF reflector. Both running on vultr provider.
Since I have the YSFReflector running on a separate machine I need to start with Allstarlink.
Allstarlink is up and running with echolink enabled which is running fine.
I see that there are write ups to to ASL-DMR but my fav is YSF.
Let me know what I need to do to get that working.
 Thanks to all those who take time to point me out in the right direction.
W3DAW

Join DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.