Re: Retaking on the ASL<->YSF personal project #analog_bridge #mmdvm_bridge

Tito Lopez - YN1OB

Dave, thanks for your input and I appreciate you taken the initiative to help further, other have done great too!
Just to give you a run down...
 I have setup a YSFReflector
What I want to do is connect to that reflector via ASL<--->YSFReflector
DMR is not my thing right now and would like that all the traffic I get from my ASL to that reflector.
I am currently running a node in vultr. the thing runs fine.
That is where my problem is.
I have built  ASL-DMR node prior to this but it seems that all stops working once I try to incorporate YSF
thanks
Orlando

Join DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.