Re: DVSwitch Server plus AllStar image

Steve N4IRS

Also in the readme included in the zip

On 2/14/21 7:37 PM, jacomms wrote:

What are the default user & pass – mental blank today…

Justin Albury

J Albury Communications

justin@...

0417246791

VK2JUZ

This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended

recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.

immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,

you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other

person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,

unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.

This notice should not be removed.