Re: DVSwitch Server plus AllStar image

Steve N4IRS

Tom,
If you are still running allmon2 under lighttpd try this:
add:
server.stream-response-body = 2 to /etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf
restart lighttpd

Let me know,
Steve N4IRS

On 2/20/21 4:46 PM, Tom Corcoran wrote:

Hello Steve,
I followed change you suggested but still “waiting”. Not a big issue. Can use iaxrpt to serve my needs. It’s great to have both apps on one platform.

I know you have said you don’t use Super/Allmon but FWIW, these browser apps are accessed by entering the IP address of the RPi and appending a /allmon2 or /supermon2 to the URL. The DVS Dashboard works fine, but could this be creating some kind of contention problem?

Tom VE3NY

Join DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.