Re: Failure code : (29) Bad Password or Stanza

Steve N4IRS

Are you getting this when trying to connect to AllStar from DVSwitch Mobile?

On 2/21/21 6:04 PM, Ken, K6EFJ wrote:
I have installed the new DvSwitch Server and Allstar image. The Dvswitch Server works perfect. My problem is I am having a issue with setting up Allstar. When entering the configuration menu (asl-menu) I have done the following: Set Root Password <no> Change dvswitch User Password <no> Existing hostname is dvswitch Existing Domain Name is Not Set Existing FQDN is dvswitch IP address is DHCP Have selected Dahdi/pseudo for repeater interface channel driver The Allstar node # 50414 and port # 4569 are both correct on Allstar and port #4569 is correct in iax.conf. I get a Failure code : (29) Bad Password or Stanza no matter what I change. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for your time and any help or thoughts,
Ken Smith K6EFJ

Join DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.