Retaking on the ASL<->YSF personal project #analog_bridge #mmdvm_bridge

Tito Lopez - YN1OB

I have been away from the groups for a few months now and would like to restart the project in which I would like to bridge ASL to YSFN strictly.
I have both fresh installs of Allstarlink and YSF reflector. Both running on vultr provider.
Since I have the YSFReflector running on a separate machine I need to start with Allstarlink.
Allstarlink is up and running with echolink enabled which is running fine.
I see that there are write ups to to ASL-DMR but my fav is YSF.
Let me know what I need to do to get that working.
 Thanks to all those who take time to point me out in the right direction.
W3DAW

Steve N4IRS

Pretty much disable DMR and enable YSF in MMDVM_Bridge.ini
Set the ports for YSF in DVSwitch.ini to match the ports for DMR (TX and RX)

Steve N4IRS

On 3/10/2020 7:52 PM, Tito Lopez wrote:
I have been away from the groups for a few months now and would like to restart the project in which I would like to bridge ASL to YSFN strictly.
I have both fresh installs of Allstarlink and YSF reflector. Both running on vultr provider.
Since I have the YSFReflector running on a separate machine I need to start with Allstarlink.
Allstarlink is up and running with echolink enabled which is running fine.
I see that there are write ups to to ASL-DMR but my fav is YSF.
Let me know what I need to do to get that working.
 Thanks to all those who take time to point me out in the right direction.
W3DAW

Tito Lopez - YN1OB

One last question, do I need that USRP in the "1999" Stanza?
Orlando w3daw

Steve N4IRS

Yes

Sent by smoke signal (AT&T)