Lost Audio analog ASL <->DMR #analog_bridge #mmdvm_bridge

Tito Lopez - YN1OB

Hello Folks, I have been running an ASL node tied to a DMR TG.
 I finally had some time to experiment adding a YSF reflector that was sitting round doing nothing.
In the past I could heard ASL and Echolink traffic on the DMR TG.
I currently can see (In the Logs) and hear traffic from the DMR TG ASL is tied to to the YSF reflector and it works great.
My problem is I do not hear any traffic from either ASL or Echolink  any suggestions will be Appreciated.
I can post my logs at your request.
Thanks guys We appreciate your help and wisdom.
YN1OB / W3DAW