ASL -> DMR analog_bridge MMDVM_Bridge startup at boot

bretteld74@...

Hey Steve thanks for the links all working good now even after reset the 2 ini files start automatically. Just another question
while i'm at it. Is there a way to change TG like you do through the dvswitch app. And also is there a dashboard like there is
in the DVSwitch server.

Thanks again
Brett.
VK4BDE

Steve N4IRS

Brett,
You should be able to use: <https://github.com/DVSwitch/Analog_Bridge/blob/master/systemd/analog_bridge.service> and <https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/systemd/mmdvm_bridge.service>
These are systemd unit files, you should be able to use systemctl to manage them on HAMVOIP.

On 1/30/21 8:19 AM, bretteld74@... wrote:
Hey guys I have a Allstar node (Hamvoip) and have installed DVSwitch and is working fine but to get it to work I have to open 2 SSH
screens and then manually start the Analog_Bridge.ini and the MMDVM_Bridge.ini files to get it to work. Is there a way to have it startup
automatically when the node boots.

Thanks
Brett
VK4BDE