how to install DVSwitch server on Hamvoip AllStar version install

IK7VXC Mike

Hi  I wish to install Dvswitch server on my raspberry where there is already a Hamvoip AllStar install.

What are the right commands I should issue?
Thank you
--
IK7VXC Mike

Steve N4IRS

On 2/16/2022 2:57 PM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Hi  I wish to install Dvswitch server on my raspberry where there is already a Hamvoip AllStar install.

What are the right commands I should issue?
Thank you
--
IK7VXC Mike

IK7VXC Mike

Thanks Steve. Done that. The Monit page asks for user and password.
--
IK7VXC Mike

Steve N4IRS

Yes it does. Read the link I posted.

On 2/17/22 01:22, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Thanks Steve. Done that. The Monit page asks for user and password.
--
IK7VXC Mike

IK7VXC Mike

Darn, how have I missed that?! Thanks Steve
--
IK7VXC Mike