Allmon on dvswitch

Mahefuze Moosa

Hi
How to I program allmon on dvswitch can I have instructions or scripts that need to be loaded.
Thanks

Steve N4IRS

You can follow the instructions included with allmon https://github.com/tsawyer/allmon2

On 3/6/21 6:12 AM, Mahefuze Moosa wrote:
Hi
How to I program allmon on dvswitch can I have instructions or scripts that need to be loaded.
Thanks

Kevin N9OIG

Steve
I was looking at this but this seems out of date with your current version of Allstar I installed today. I did get Supermon working on a hamvoip raspberry pi version but it was also included in the img.
I followed your install on here for Debian 10 that all works flawless but none of the directories are on the server its telling me to go to edit.

Steve N4IRS

Kevin,
Can you post what it is telling you. Those instructions are from the author. Allmon is pretty simple to install.

On 4/16/2021 1:31 PM, Kevin N9OIG wrote:
Steve
I was looking at this but this seems out of date with your current version of Allstar I installed today. I did get Supermon working on a hamvoip raspberry pi version but it was also included in the img.
I followed your install on here for Debian 10 that all works flawless but none of the directories are on the server its telling me to go to edit.

Kevin N9OIG

Edited

This is from the readme from 3 years ago.
I guess I cant paste it here but the readme doesn't explain how to install it references redhat it references acid and this is Debian.

Steve N4IRS

AllMon2 support at <https://community.allstarlink.org/c/allmon/13>

# As root:

cd /srv
wget https://github.com/tsawyer/allmon2/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

cd /var/www/html
unzip /srv/master.zip
mv allmon2-master allmon2

cd allmon2/
cp allmon.ini.txt allmon.ini.php
# edit to taste
nano allmon.ini.php

# If you are using lighttpd as your web server. (default in DVSwitch Server)
lighttpd-enable-mod sse
systemctl restart lighttpd

# generate the password for the control panel
password=$(openssl passwd -apr1) ; echo admin:$password >.htpasswd

# IF you are going to use the control panel
cp control.panel.ini.txt control.panel.ini.php
# edit to taste
nano control.panel.ini.php
 and edit to taste

# setup daily download AllStarLink node list
echo "php astdb.php" >/usr/local/sbin/astdb
chmod +x /usr/local/sbin/astdb
ln -s /usr/local/sbin/astdb /etc/cron.daily/astdb

AllMon2 support at <https://community.allstarlink.org/c/allmon/13>

On 4/16/21 3:56 PM, Kevin N9OIG wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

This is from the readme from 3 years ago.
I guess I cant paste it here but the readme doesn't explain hot to install it references redhat it references acid and this is Debian.