From: DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io <DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of David KG5RDF <Kg5rdf@...>
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 12:17:38 AM
To: DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io <DVSwitch-AllStar@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch-AllStar] DVS Server No IP

I reload another server and only install DVSwitch. Dashboard came right up. Is there a known issue with Allstar new beta and DVSwitch before I add ASL?

Michael Champion Sr

It appears apache2 is running on that server.  Lighttp will not start unless you are running it on a non-standard port.

Your USRP has port 31001 for both RX and TX.  Since this is running on the same machine, RX and TX will need to be different since only 1 app can listen to the port at a time.

This will need to be changed in the Analog_Bridge config too.

-Michael