DVSwitch Allstar DMR Bridge

David KG5RDF

Been running several bridges for a few years. Then drop to one and moved it to cloud. The cloud stopped operating and I could not repair it. I reloaded the OS and started over. No luck either. I then decided to just setup a bridge on a pi for testing. That has not gone well either. I have attached log file that has mmdvm and analog data. I not connecting to brandmeister and need some direction. Bridge never showed on on hotspot listing on brandmeister.

Thanks David KG5RDF

Steve N4IRS

On 3/13/21 11:44 PM, David KG5RDF wrote:
Been running several bridges for a few years. Then drop to one and moved it to cloud. The cloud stopped operating and I could not repair it. I reloaded the OS and started over. No luck either. I then decided to just setup a bridge on a pi for testing. That has not gone well either. I have attached log file that has mmdvm and analog data. I not connecting to brandmeister and need some direction. Bridge never showed on on hotspot listing on brandmeister.

Thanks David KG5RDF

David KG5RDF

Thanks Steve, saw that after I posted my message. Still not being able to connect to BM, I turned off hotspot security, turned back on, set password, and waited 5 minutes. No go still. I tried even added hotspot 05 to the MMDVM [General ID] tried id = 3101729 and id 310172905 on the cloud configuration. BM shows hotspot red. Attached logs. Going to move over to the pi and try getting that going. The cloud is for NWS here in DFW Texas.

David KG5RDF

David KG5RDF

Pi is up Cloud sill not, new cloud log attached above

David KG5RDF

Got it up and running!

Thanks David KG5RDF