Topics

DVSwitch Server plus AllStar image

Steve N4IRS

I have built a test image that includes DVSwitch Server and AllStar. This is a Raspbian Buster with the current kernel. You do not need to pin the kernel or headers.
To setup DVSwitch Server type dvs
To setup AllStar type asl-menu

The image is in the zip file at <http://dvswitch.org/files/DVSwitch_Images/Raspberry_Pi/Buster/2021-02-14-DVSwitch-Server-AllStar-lite.zip>

Steve N4IRS

Somewhat on topic, the HTML client for DVSwitch also supports AllStar mode directly. This means you can have a web client available on your AllStar node.

Ed W8VT

Steve,
Where can I find more information on the DVSwitch HTML Client? Looks quite interesting.
Thanks,

Ed W8VT

Steve N4IRS

On 2/14/21 3:58 PM, Ed W8VT wrote:
Steve,
Where can I find more information on the DVSwitch HTML Client? Looks quite interesting.
Thanks,

Ed W8VT

jacomms

What are the default user & pass – mental blank today…

Justin Albury

J Albury Communications

justin@...

0417246791

VK2JUZ

This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended

recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.

immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,

you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other

person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,

unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.

This notice should not be removed.

I have built a test image that includes DVSwitch Server and AllStar. This is a Raspbian Buster with the current kernel. You do not need to pin the kernel or headers.
To setup DVSwitch Server type dvs
To setup AllStar type asl-menu

The image is in the zip file at <http://dvswitch.org/files/DVSwitch_Images/Raspberry_Pi/Buster/2021-02-14-DVSwitch-Server-AllStar-lite.zip>

Steve N4IRS

[...]