Haw can I make use of YSFGateway?

Tito Lopez - YN1OB

Hello guys, I am looking for info on how to make use of the YSFGateway running on the server image. I currently have a reflector running on a different VPS.
My Question is, Can I use the YSFGateway running on the image and have clients connect to it just like on the stand alone YSF Reflector?
How do I setup the client to connect  this "YSFGateway" and getting to publish such gateway
Please advise.
YN1OB

Steve N4IRS

Please excuse the question, why would you? You can't share a gateway.

On 3/1/21 6:31 PM, Tito Lopez wrote:
Hello guys, I am looking for info on how to make use of the YSFGateway running on the server image. I currently have a reflector running on a different VPS.
My Question is, Can I use the YSFGateway running on the image and have clients connect to it just like on the stand alone YSF Reflector?
How do I setup the client to connect  this "YSFGateway" and getting to publish such gateway
Please advise.
YN1OB

Tito Lopez - YN1OB

Excuse my ignorance.  I will just kill the services to keep it from running. I have no use for it.
Thanks

Steve N4IRS

If you are running MMDVM_Bridge you don't "need" YSFGateway to connect to YSFReflectors. You do need it to connect to FCS.