MMDVM_Bridge, Analog_Bridge and MD380-emu do not start anymore automatically

Alejandro Pereida

All was working fine ASL<==>DMR no issues, after a Rpi4 reboot only ASL comes up fine but the other 3 programs do not,
I can run them manually no problem but not using the systemctl anymore, the errors are:

On MMDVM_Bridge: A dependency job for mmdvm_bridge.service failed. See 'journalctl -xe' for details.
On Analog_Bridge:    A dependency job for analog_bridge.service failed. See 'journalctl -xe' for details.
On md380-emu:        Job for md380-emu.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
                                  See "systemctl status md380-emu.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
I also noticed that /var/log is full: log2ram          40M   40M     0 100% /var/log
I manually deleted the /var/log/dvswitch file and then I was able to run the systemctl start mmdvm_bridge and the other two is this normal? or the dvswitch log is supposed  to have a size limit?

Thanks

Alex N2IX /XE2BSS