Problems linking analog <--> digital repeater

Rick KK4GGL

I now have DVSwitch installed and configured for our repeater's id/talkgroup #.
I can use my HT to talk simplex to my node and then with someone talking to our digital repeater.
When I try to use my analog handheld to key our analog repeater to go out to Brandmeister, it causes a loop where my node receives/transmits. The same thing happens when using my digital HT to come in through Brandmeister.

Can anyone help with directions on connecting the analog repeater to the digital repeater (Brandmeister).

The object is to hold our weekly net on both computers.

Rick KK4GGL

Finally.
I had a conversation this morning with some one using their mobile to talk to out analog repeater while I used my digital HT to talk to our digital repeater.