Why am I in Iceberg, North Atlantic?

Rick KK4GGL

I have 1999 (Brandmeister DMR) connect to my public node. When I key up , my location in Hoseline shows as Iceberg, North Atlantic. I found the lat/lon/location lines in MMDVM_Bridge.ini and changed them to my correct /lat/lon/location, but I keep showing up in Hoseline as Iceberg, North Atlantic. I have restarted asterisk several tomes and rebooted. No change. Any ideas how I can get this corrected?

Thanks

Steve N4IRS

MMDVM_Bridge.ini

[Info]
RXFrequency=224940000
TXFrequency=224940000
Power=1
Latitude=41.7333
Longitude=-50.3999
Height=0
Location=Iceberg, North Atlantic
Description=MMDVM_Bridge
URL=https://groups.io/g/DVSwitch

On 8/9/22 22:37, Rick KK4GGL wrote:
I have 1999 (Brandmeister DMR) connect to my public node. When I key up , my location in Hoseline shows as Iceberg, North Atlantic. I found the lat/lon/location lines in MMDVM_Bridge.ini and changed them to my correct /lat/lon/location, but I keep showing up in Hoseline as Iceberg, North Atlantic. I have restarted asterisk several tomes and rebooted. No change. Any ideas how I can get this corrected?

Thanks

Rick KK4GGL

I found that and changed the values, restarted and rebooted. I stayed in the North Atlantic. I wrote message, rebooted and now I'm in St Augustine like I'm supposed to be.
I swear I have gremlins in the shack and both radios.
:-)

Rick,

Just run down to "Seafood Kitchen".  They will take all of your gremlins away.

Kevin W3KKC
Palm Coast.

On 8/9/2022 10:43 PM, Rick KK4GGL wrote:
I found that and changed the values, restarted and rebooted. I stayed in the North Atlantic. I wrote message, rebooted and now I'm in St Augustine like I'm supposed to be.
I swear I have gremlins in the shack and both radios.

Rick KK4GGL

Edited

We are there every Friday for lunch ... the St Augustine Amateur Radio Society Lunch Social. The web site says 11:15 but some get there 10:40-45. Come on up

I've got weird audio problems now, right after I edited rpt.conf. I should have stayed in the North Atlantic...
Ah, well ... I'll reinstall from a backup.
Dang gremlins.