Why am I in Iceberg, North Atlantic?

Rick KK4GGL

I have 1999 (Brandmeister DMR) connect to my public node. When I key up , my location in Hoseline shows as Iceberg, North Atlantic. I found the lat/lon/location lines in MMDVM_Bridge.ini and changed them to my correct /lat/lon/location, but I keep showing up in Hoseline as Iceberg, North Atlantic. I have restarted asterisk several tomes and rebooted. No change. Any ideas how I can get this corrected?

Thanks

Steve N4IRS

MMDVM_Bridge.ini

[Info]
RXFrequency=224940000
TXFrequency=224940000
Power=1
Latitude=41.7333
Longitude=-50.3999
Height=0
Location=Iceberg, North Atlantic
Description=MMDVM_Bridge
URL=https://groups.io/g/DVSwitch

On 8/9/22 22:37, Rick KK4GGL wrote:
I have 1999 (Brandmeister DMR) connect to my public node. When I key up , my location in Hoseline shows as Iceberg, North Atlantic. I found the lat/lon/location lines in MMDVM_Bridge.ini and changed them to my correct /lat/lon/location, but I keep showing up in Hoseline as Iceberg, North Atlantic. I have restarted asterisk several tomes and rebooted. No change. Any ideas how I can get this corrected?

Thanks

Rick KK4GGL

I found that and changed the values, restarted and rebooted. I stayed in the North Atlantic. I wrote message, rebooted and now I'm in St Augustine like I'm supposed to be.
I swear I have gremlins in the shack and both radios.
:-)

Rick,

Just run down to "Seafood Kitchen".  They will take all of your gremlins away.

Kevin W3KKC
Palm Coast.

On 8/9/2022 10:43 PM, Rick KK4GGL wrote:
I found that and changed the values, restarted and rebooted. I stayed in the North Atlantic. I wrote message, rebooted and now I'm in St Augustine like I'm supposed to be.
I swear I have gremlins in the shack and both radios.
:-)

Rick KK4GGL

Edited

We are there every Friday for lunch ... the St Augustine Amateur Radio Society Lunch Social. The web site says 11:15 but some get there 10:40-45. Come on up

:-)

I've got weird audio problems now, right after I edited rpt.conf. I should have stayed in the North Atlantic...
Ah, well ... I'll reinstall from a backup.
Dang gremlins.