HBlink: HomeBrew repeater protocol networking tools HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.ioHBlink provides a suite of programs for building and extending existing networks that use the Home-brew Repeater Protocol and OpenBridge protocols. These protocols are most commonly associated with MMDVM and the Brandmeister and DMR+ networks.
The hblink3 repository is where current development is taking place, and is the Python 3 version of this project.
HBlink is not a "plug and play" program to build DMR networks. It is a collection of programs built on top of a common protocol stack contained in hblink.py. These are Python 3 applications. To use them, you will need some pre-requisite knowledge of how Python applications and modules work together, and you'll need basic skills using a command line interface in unix-like operating systems.
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #hblink Having to do with the HBLink package in general 20 topics
- #github 13 topics
- #support Having to do with requests for help and support with the software. 3 topics
- #wiki-notice Having to do with the HBLink wiki on this forum. 2 topics
- #admin 1 topics
- #talkeralias 1 topics
- #web 1 topics
- #mmdvm_bridge 1 topics
- #closed 1 topics
- #dmrlink 1 topics