Re: Newbie Setting Up HBlink for private server #hblink #dmr_utils #github #dmrlink #mmdvm_bridge

Doug - W4DBG

Have you tried pip install dmr_utils3

Doug
W4DBG

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 8:03 PM Joseph Bay <call.sign.ke0tse@...> wrote:
I am trying to set up HBLink as a private server but when I use the https://github.com/n0mjs710/dmr_utils3.git I am asked for a user name and password. I tried this about a month ago and it worked but I wasn't doing something right so I reset the cloud server and I am trying this again from scratch. Does someone have a guide on how to set this up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been doing tons of research and learning along the way but a little help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to use Chris Hood's online guide but this terminal sting that I have mentioned above is not working at this time.
My main goal is to have a server (which I know would be just the HBLink portion of this) That my friends and I can chat on without using BM. I would also like to have a few tg's routed to BM tg's
Thank you for your help
I am a newbie at this so any specifics would be greatly appreciated. I am learning as I go along.

--
Doug Gooden
troytrojan@...

Join HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.