sticky Re: #hblink DMR GPS to APRS Application, initial release #hblink

Doug - W4DBG

Sergio,

If you want to contact me off group I will do my best to assist you In your setup.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 6:49 AM Sérgio PU5SMS <pu5sms.saez@...> wrote:
Eric, you would have in your saved that version that we tested in early January ... I think that by the 7th to the 10th ... if you have that version you could send it to me or indicate how I get it again ... I am thinking of going back to it and try that way that worked well for me ... I need a stable version to put it into service ... I will continue to monitor the development of your hblink-gps, but I have to make it work more stable ... if you have that version that we tested and would appreciate the copy.
Thanks again.

PU5SMS - SAEZ

Em sáb., 13 de fev. de 2021 às 14:06, Eric - KF7EEL <kf7eel@...> escreveu:
It looks like there is an invalid setting for the user icon in the log above, which causes the generated packet to fail the parse test prior to upload. I'll have a chunk of code coming up that will default the icon or said to the default if there is any parse error. You can either edit user-setting.text or send an icon command to reset/change.

--
PU5SMS - Saez
South of Bazil

--