Re: setting up dmrlink IPSC_Bridge #support #dmrlink

ai6bx

Thank you for your responses! I am invoking the dmrlink.py script and have also tried the IPSC_Bridge.py script with the same results. I have attached my current cfg file as well as a chunk of my current log file once changed logging from INFO to DEBUG.

I am wanting to use dmrlink to manage a group of repeaters currently running on a private mesh network and will untlimately bind a a public IP address to the system as well making it possible for external MotoTrbo machines to connect. Down the road, I will likely expand with an HBlink for hotspots when members travel.

Thank you in advance.

Keith - AI6BX

Join HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.