Re: setting up dmrlink IPSC_Bridge #support #dmrlink

Randy AA6RH

Okay. That was even more interesting.

I take it this is a completely private network, not using RadioID.net and the CCS7 number system. Is that true (i.e. why else would you not download the ID's from RadioID.net). More of a curiosity than anything, this may be a red herring in the troubleshooting. Thanks for doing it anyway.

Are you actually using this for bridging from IPSC to analog or HB? For completeness, I'd like to see the IPSC_Bridge.cfg as well.

(kinda feel like I'm spinning my wheels, but I can't troubleshoot this on paper without everything in front of me). First time troubleshooting DMRlink, you'll have to forgive my lack of direct knowledge here.

--R
--
Randy Hall AA6RH (not K7AGE, quit asking) 😁

Join HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.