locked Re: HBLINK ECHO-PARROT and DudeSTAR #hblink #closed #echo #dudestar #parrot

Randy AA6RH

The latest from nostar (maintainer of DudeStar):
Ah yes, the terminator frame was not being sent correctly. Try the latest git.
So Heitor, I would suggest you take a look at the latest code drop for DudeStar and try your setup again.

In the meantime, we will take up the task of hardening playback.py so that it is more robust and able to recover cleanly from a situation like this in the future.

--R
--
Randy Hall AA6RH (not K7AGE, quit asking) 😁

Join HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.