Re: Newbie Setting Up HBlink for private server #hblink #dmrlink #mmdvm_bridge #github #dmr_utils

OH1E Riku

Heya Randy, thanks for answer.
the other version was hblink 3.x too. let me explain better:

i did clean install debian 10.8, hblink wont work there. the issue is on debian libraries not on hblink3.
i just don't know where to start looking the problem as debug log show only that challenge thing what is related I think on sha265?.

On other system where I have hblink3 still running is ubuntu 16. it has nothing to do with this, but I copied that hblink to new system and it gave same error.

riku oh1e

Join HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.