Re: Newbie Setting Up HBlink for private server #hblink #dmr_utils #github #dmrlink #mmdvm_bridge

Corey Dean N3FE

Hblink3, dvswitch, all those work find in Debian 10.  No problems at all.  Why don’t you try posting the errors you are getting in Linux so we can help you along?

On Mar 22, 2021, at 3:25 AM, OH1E Riku <riku@...> wrote:

Heya Randy, thanks for answer.
the other version was hblink 3.x too. let me explain better:

i did clean install debian 10.8, hblink wont work there. the issue is on debian libraries not on hblink3.
i just don't know where to start looking the problem as debug log show only that challenge thing what is related I think on sha265?.

On other system where I have hblink3 still running is ubuntu 16. it has nothing to do with this, but I copied that hblink to new system and it gave same error.

riku oh1e

Join HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.