Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
I deleted the HBLink3 repo I had cloned from may 6, and git cloned hblink3 today. I read message #492 and followed it to see any changes. I am not using Buster, but since there have been changes in the hblink sample file from today I wanted to make sure everything would be ok to run.
The requirements text from may 6:
the requirements text from today:
So I ran pip3 install -r requirements.txt from the /opt/hblink3/ directory.
After configuring the hblink.cfg file I ran sudo python3 hblink.cfg and it gives me this:
INFO 2019-10-06 15:55:39,892
Copyright (c) 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
The Regents of the K0USY Group. All rights reserved.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "hblink.py", line 806, in <module>
peer_ids, subscriber_ids, talkgroup_ids = mk_aliases(CONFIG)
File "hblink.py", line 747, in mk_aliases
peer_ids = mk_id_dict(_config['ALIASES']['PATH'], _config['ALIASES']['PEER_FILE'])
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/dmr_utils3/utils.py", line 97, in mk_id_dict
records = jload(_handle)['results']
I went over to the may 6 hblink.cfg file and noticed a difference in the [ALIASES] stanza. This is from today's clone
This is from may 6's clone
I changed the URL's so that they reflect the working may 6 clone. But I have the same error. I changed from True to False the TRY_DOWNLOAD parameter as well, it is run like so in this example I posted above.
The may 6 version runs without a problem. It lives in another directory and is not running concurrently while trying to run the new version.
José Roberto Ruíz García Salas