Re: HBLink3 connection to BrandMeister and XLX Reflector --Question

TG9AOR

I deleted the HBLink3 repo I had cloned from may 6, and git cloned hblink3 today. I read message #492 and followed it to see any changes. I am not using Buster, but since there have been changes in the hblink sample file from today I wanted to make sure everything would be ok to run.

The requirements text from may 6:
python>=3.5.0
bitstring>=3.1.5
bitarray>=0.8.1
Twisted>=16.3.0
dmr_utils3>=0.1.19

the requirements text from today:
bitstring>=3.1.5
bitarray>=0.8.1
Twisted>=16.3.0
dmr_utils3>=0.1.19
configparser>=3.0.0

So I ran pip3 install -r requirements.txt from the /opt/hblink3/ directory.

After configuring the hblink.cfg file I ran sudo python3 hblink.cfg and it gives me this:

INFO 2019-10-06 15:55:39,892

Copyright (c) 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
        The Regents of the K0USY Group. All rights reserved.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "hblink.py", line 806, in <module>
    peer_ids, subscriber_ids, talkgroup_ids = mk_aliases(CONFIG)
  File "hblink.py", line 747, in mk_aliases
    peer_ids = mk_id_dict(_config['ALIASES']['PATH'], _config['ALIASES']['PEER_FILE'])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/dmr_utils3/utils.py", line 97, in mk_id_dict
    records = jload(_handle)['results']
KeyError: 'results'

I went over to the may 6 hblink.cfg file and noticed a difference in the [ALIASES] stanza. This is from today's clone
[ALIASES]
TRY_DOWNLOAD: True
PATH: ./
PEER_FILE: peer_ids.json
SUBSCRIBER_FILE: subscriber_ids.json
TGID_FILE: talkgroup_ids.json
PEER_URL: https://www.radioid.net/static/rptrs.json
SUBSCRIBER_URL: https://www.radioid.net/static/users.json
STALE_DAYS: 7

This is from may 6's clone
[ALIASES]
TRY_DOWNLOAD: True
PATH: ./
PEER_FILE: peer_ids.json
SUBSCRIBER_FILE: subscriber_ids.json
TGID_FILE: talkgroup_ids.json
PEER_URL: https://www.radioid.net/api/dmr/repeater/?country=united%%20states
SUBSCRIBER_URL: https://www.radioid.net/api/dmr/user/?country=united%%20states
STALE_DAYS: 7

I changed the URL's so that they reflect the working may 6 clone. But I have the same error. I changed from True to False the TRY_DOWNLOAD parameter as well, it is run like so in this example I posted above.

The may 6 version runs without a problem. It lives in another directory and is not running concurrently while trying to run the new version.

73

--
José Roberto Ruíz García Salas
TG9AOR