Setting up playback.py alongside hblink.py #hblink

Beaker

I have hblink.py up and running as it seems it should be.  I am able to whitelist IDs and talk groups etc.  All looks good there from what I can tell.  My next step is to enable playback.py to provide users with the ability to check their audio and connection.  When I try to run playback.py while hblink is running, I get an error that seems to indicate that playback is trying to do something in a location where hblink has already staked its claim. I know I am missing something simple but not knowing what I don't know makes this a challenge.

Thanks!

Hello Beaker,
Did you ever figure this out. I have gotten to the point to where I would like to add this.
Thanks in advance,
KE0TSE

hdsangre@...

Can you put here the log where you get the error?