DVswitch Pi to Pi Star #hblink #dmr_utils

Don Poaps <va7dgp@...>

I've had pointers from Chris Hood YouTube video and ScottĀ KD8RWX
I'm not interested in connecting an outside repeater. I just want to be able to connect my Allstar node to the DVswitch so I can pull in the rules.py I've set up. For some reason, I'm not seeing the PI Star show when I run python3 bridges.py.
I point to the HBlink.cfg to BM server IP. In the Pi-Star I point to the in-house DV switch IP address.

I'm not sure where to turn. I see D-Star connected CQ CQ but nothing on the BM side on my home network.

73

Don