Has anyone made a program for generating test DMR transmissions?

Matthew 2E0SIP

Hi All,

I was just curious if anyone had created a command line tool for logging into a master and generating test transmissions? Obviously my intention would only to use such a program on a development server.

Such a tool could be built from the code that makes up HBLink but just wanted to check in before re-inventing the wheel.
Thanks
Matthew
2E0SIP

Eric - KF7EEL

I don't think that such a tool as this exists yet...

Steve N4IRS

I, would welcome such a tool. On the receive side, displaying metadata received would be nice.

Steve N4IRS

jacomms

That would be a very handy tool indeed!!!

Justin Albury

J Albury Communications

justin@...

0417246791

VK2JUZ

This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended

recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.

immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,

you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other

person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,

unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.

This notice should not be removed.