GOT IT! Re: hblink install help

After hours of trying this and that I asked Ed W8VT to log in and see if he can spot anything since he has a working instance. He concluded that is should work but isn't, pointed his hot spot to it, no work. So after a few minutes of pondering it hit me. Firewall. The Debian 10 I installed on the vultr server is shut tight. cleared the firewall rules and voila, works and no need for REPEATER just one MASTER and whatever talk group comes in goes out the same. Works like a champ!

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

There is one remaining issue which is that hblink dies off after a random length of time. And the log shows nothing except no more entries, no exiting lines, etc. Just stops. Re-start and it works.
--
GeorgeC W2DB

Eric - KF7EEL

A systemd entry may be able to automatically restart it if it stops.