HBlink3 <-> C-Bridge

Will - N7DUD

I have previously set up two instances linking hotspots to a C-Bridge, but this is my first time with HBlink3, and there seems to be conlficting info in the message history.

I have HBlink3 up an running, and can connect to the it with a hotspot (and can see transmissions from hotspot).

I have dmrlink up and running, and it is connected to the Manager on the C-Bridge.

I do NOT need any rules or routing (this will all be handled by the C-Bridge)
I just want a "dumb" pipe between the two.
What other component do I need to run to get the dmrlink and HBlink to talk to each other?
Thanks!
Will N7DUD

Bill N2WNS

HBlink3 does not have the HB_Bridge component needed to support what you’re doing. You need to stay with the original HBLink.

-Bill

N2WNS

I have previously set up two instances linking hotspots to a C-Bridge, but this is my first time with HBlink3, and there seems to be conlficting info in the message history.

I have HBlink3 up an running, and can connect to the it with a hotspot (and can see transmissions from hotspot).

I have dmrlink up and running, and it is connected to the Manager on the C-Bridge.

I do NOT need any rules or routing (this will all be handled by the C-Bridge)
I just want a "dumb" pipe between the two.
What other component do I need to run to get the dmrlink and HBlink to talk to each other?
Thanks!
Will N7DUD

Will - N7DUD

Thanks for the info!!!

Would     hb_bridge_all    <->     DMRlink      work for my purposes then? I still feel like there is something missing....

Will - N7DUD

Bill N2WNS

No as you still need IPSC_Bridge on the other side to take the connection.