HBlink3 <-> C-Bridge

Will - N7DUD

I have previously set up two instances linking hotspots to a C-Bridge, but this is my first time with HBlink3, and there seems to be conlficting info in the message history. 

I have HBlink3 up an running, and can connect to the it with a hotspot (and can see transmissions from hotspot). 

I have dmrlink up and running, and it is connected to the Manager on the C-Bridge.

I do NOT need any rules or routing (this will all be handled by the C-Bridge)
I just want a "dumb" pipe between the two.  
What other component do I need to run to get the dmrlink and HBlink to talk to each other? 
Thanks!
Will N7DUD

Bill N2WNS

HBlink3 does not have the HB_Bridge component needed to support what you’re doing. You need to stay with the original HBLink.

-Bill

N2WNS

From: HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io <HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io> On Behalf Of Will - N7DUD
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 9:05 AM
To: HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: [HBlink] HBlink3 <-> C-Bridge

I have previously set up two instances linking hotspots to a C-Bridge, but this is my first time with HBlink3, and there seems to be conlficting info in the message history. 

I have HBlink3 up an running, and can connect to the it with a hotspot (and can see transmissions from hotspot). 

I have dmrlink up and running, and it is connected to the Manager on the C-Bridge.

I do NOT need any rules or routing (this will all be handled by the C-Bridge)
I just want a "dumb" pipe between the two.  
What other component do I need to run to get the dmrlink and HBlink to talk to each other? 
Thanks!
Will N7DUD

Will - N7DUD

Thanks for the info!!! 

Would     hb_bridge_all    <->     DMRlink      work for my purposes then? I still feel like there is something missing....

Will - N7DUD

Bill N2WNS

No as you still need IPSC_Bridge on the other side to take the connection.

From: HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io <HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io> On Behalf Of Will - N7DUD
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 9:30 AM
To: HBlink@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HBlink] HBlink3 <-> C-Bridge

Thanks for the info!!! 

Would     hb_bridge_all    <->     DMRlink      work for my purposes then? I still feel like there is something missing....

Will - N7DUD