Hblink3 rules.py

Bob kc2cwt

Good morning all,
is thair a way in the rules.py to pass All TG 
I tryed this below with the ALL and * and its did work 
thank you 

'DMRSE1': [
{'SYSTEM': 'MASTER-DMRSE-1', 'TS': 1, 'TGID':ALL, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [98,], 'OFF': [99,], 'RESET': []},
{'SYSTEM': 'FIRST-COAST', 'TS': 1, 'TGID':ALL, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [98,], 'OFF': [99,], 'RESET': []},
],
'DMRSE2': [
{'SYSTEM': 'MASTER-DMRSE-1', 'TS': 2, 'TGID':ALL, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [98,], 'OFF': [99,], 'RESET': []},
{'SYSTEM': 'FIRST-COAST', 'TS': 2, 'TGID':ALL, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [98,], 'OFF': [99,], 'RESET': []},
], 
Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NY 10512
(914) 497-5502

Michael Karp

Edited

As far as I know, it is not possible.

you have to create individual stanzas for each TG.

however, if all repeaters/hotspots are joining the same master, it should pass the traffic to all members that are joined to the same master

Bob kc2cwt

I'm trying to avoid adding a line for everything or actually two lines cuz I may be passing more than 12 talk groups through this

Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NY 10512
(914) 497-5502

On June 3, 2022 10:58:52 AM "Michael Karp" <kn4kcw@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

however, if all repeaters/hotspots are joining the same master, it should pass the traffic to all members that are joined to the same master

Bob kc2cwt

You would think that there would be some type of wild card that would allow you to pass everything through.

Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NY 10512
(914) 497-5502

On June 3, 2022 11:13:42 AM Bob kc2cwt <kc2cwt@...> wrote:

I'm trying to avoid adding a line for everything or actually two lines cuz I may be passing more than 12 talk groups through this

Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NY 10512
(914) 497-5502

On June 3, 2022 10:58:52 AM "Michael Karp" <kn4kcw@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]