#hblink ALL TG link? #hblink

cyberpingus@...

Hello,
I've got 2 hotspots and I want them to communicate on every tg (that is everything out of one should be listened on the other and viceversa).
Is there a way to achieve this? Just to  let you understand, take a look at this and imagine that * just means every tg

'Interlink': [
    {'SYSTEM': 'IZ5WGA-DUPLEX', 'TS': 2, 'TGID': *, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 15, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE',  'ON': [], 'OFF': [], 'RESET': []},
    {'SYSTEM': 'IZ5WGA-SIMPLEX', 'TS': 2, 'TGID': *, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 15, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE',  'ON': [], 'OFF': [], 'RESET': []},
        ],

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Just connect them to the same master

On Sep 24, 2020, at 3:30 PM, cyberpingus@... wrote:

Hello,
I've got 2 hotspots and I want them to communicate on every tg (that is everything out of one should be listened on the other and viceversa).
Is there a way to achieve this? Just to  let you understand, take a look at this and imagine that * just means every tg

{'SYSTEM': 'IZ5WGA-DUPLEX', 'TS': 2, 'TGID': *, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 15, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE',  'ON': [], 'OFF': [], 'RESET': []},
    {'SYSTEM': 'IZ5WGA-SIMPLEX', 'TS': 2, 'TGID': *, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 15, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE',  'ON': [], 'OFF': [], 'RESET': []},
        ],

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Oh, and there is no wildcarding in rules.py

On Sep 24, 2020, at 4:59 PM, Cort N0MJS via groups.io <n0mjs@...> wrote:

Just connect them to the same master

On Sep 24, 2020, at 3:30 PM, cyberpingus@... wrote:

Hello,

],

cyberpingus@...

Oh... I understand my question was pretty silly ^_-

That was a free kill :P

Thanks!!!