Re: Cisco 1841

jacomms

https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/Quantar-Bridge/wiki

Good starting point, be sure you have the V.24 Card in the Quantar and a 60 Pin Serial Card in the Router. You will also need a  CIsco CAB-232FC Cable.

You will also need to make a DB25 to RJ45 adaptor as per the wiki https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/Quantar-Bridge/wiki/5817

I hope this helps, I am in the process of doing the same myself and have been guided VK2ERG

Justin Albury

J Albury Communications

justin@...

0417246791

VK2JUZ

This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended

recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.

immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,

you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other

person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,

unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.

This notice should not be removed.