sticky Re: DVSwitch Server official release at 12:00 UTC October 31, 2020

Steve N4IRS

Rick,
There have been a number of changes. If for no other reason then, future updates would be apt-get update / apt-get upgrade

On 10/31/20 2:11 PM, N9UMJ wrote:
Steve
I'm currently running an earlier version of DVSwitch on my server, How will the newer version improve or change from the original version?
The reason I ask is that I've changed VPS Hosts and installed my XLX reflector on the new Host and was going to move everythiong to the new host.

If the new release is an improvement , I was wondering if I would be better off to start fresh and then incorporate my current configurations.

What would you suggest?

73
Rick N9UMJ

Join Server@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.