Re: P25 Reflector & Dashboard

Greg WB6ZSU

Please disregard the last posting.  Restarting the RPi resolved the callsign lookup issue.

Greg
WB6ZSU

On Dec 16, 2020, at 10:58 AM, Greg WB6ZSU <gregn1@...> wrote:

A friend got me going with a Reflector Dashboard per the references below. Everything works fine except that the callsign lookup for the users doesn’t seem to be working.  Only the SUID is being shown.  The gateway alias is working.  Any thoughts on why the user callsigns are not appearing?

Greg
WB6ZSU

On Nov 24, 2020, at 12:18 AM, jacomms <justin@...> wrote:

Both Reflector & Dashboard are working installs.

Justin Albury
J Albury Communications
0417246791
VK2JUZ
This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,
unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.
This notice should not be removed.