Re: DVSwitch Server installed on a SHARI (HAMVOIP) node

Steve N4IRS

Edited

I have finished the first version of a install method for DVSwitch Server on HamVoIP. I'm sure there will be revisions so I am requesting that if you want to play with this, you do it on a fresh HamVoIP SD card. Note, this does work with the latest update to HamVoIP. I tried to keep the changes to HamVoIP to as few as possible.

Start with a fresh HamVoIP image.
Apply system updates

Skip first time install
Start Bash shell interface

cd /
wget http://dvswitch.org/hamvoip
chmod +x hamvoip
./hamvoip
reboot

Start Bash shell interface
/usr/local/dvs/dvs
Do basic setup of DVSwitch

firsttime.sh
Enter a IAX password if you are going to use DVSwitch Mobile
Setup your AllStar node
SA818-prog (if you have a SHARI and need to configure it.

You are set. DVSwitch-Server is connected to your private node 1999

Join Server@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.