Topics

P25 Reflector & Dashboard

Greg WB6ZSU

It doesn't look like the components to create reflectors or reflector dashboards are included in the DVSwitch-Server bundle. Is this correct?  If I want to create these, I assume it is best to just install the DVSwitch repo.

Steve N4IRS

That is correct. I did not include the reflector or the reflector dashboard in the meta packages.

On 11/10/2020 12:27 PM, Greg WB6ZSU wrote:
It doesn't look like the components to create reflectors or reflector dashboards are included in the DVSwitch-Server bundle. Is this correct?  If I want to create these, I assume it is best to just install the DVSwitch repo.

Greg WB6ZSU

Does the DVSwitch repo include a P25 Reflector-Dashboard component?

Steve N4IRS

No it does not. Give me a few days and I'll build fresh P25Reflector and a dashboard.

On 11/10/2020 12:33 PM, Greg WB6ZSU wrote:
Does the DVSwitch repo include a P25 Reflector-Dashboard component?

Greg WB6ZSU

That would be great Steve. I created a reflector, but was stumbling somewhat with putting together a dashboard.

Greg WB6ZSU

Hi Steve,

I know there have been other higher priority issues, but did you have any chance to look into building P25Reflector and a dashboard?

73,
Greg
WB6ZSU

On Nov 10, 2020, at 9:44 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

No it does not. Give me a few days and I'll build fresh P25Reflector and a dashboard.

On 11/10/2020 12:33 PM, Greg WB6ZSU wrote:
Does the DVSwitch repo include a P25 Reflector-Dashboard component?

jacomms

Both Reflector & Dashboard are working installs.

https://github.com/g4klx/P25Clients

https://github.com/N4IRS/MMDVM-Install/tree/master/P25/P25Reflector-Dashboard

Justin Albury

J Albury Communications

justin@...

0417246791

VK2JUZ

This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended

recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.

immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,

you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other

person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,

unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.

This notice should not be removed.

I know there have been other higher priority issues, but did you have any chance to look into building P25Reflector and a dashboard?

73,

Greg

WB6ZSU

On Nov 10, 2020, at 9:44 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

No it does not. Give me a few days and I'll build fresh P25Reflector and a dashboard.

On 11/10/2020 12:33 PM, Greg WB6ZSU wrote:

Does the DVSwitch repo include a P25 Reflector-Dashboard component?

Greg WB6ZSU

A friend got me going with a Reflector Dashboard per the references below. Everything works fine except that the callsign lookup for the users doesn’t seem to be working.  Only the SUID is being shown.  The gateway alias is working.  Any thoughts on why the user callsigns are not appearing?

Greg
WB6ZSU

On Nov 24, 2020, at 12:18 AM, jacomms <justin@...> wrote:

[...]

Please disregard the last posting.  Restarting the RPi resolved the callsign lookup issue.

Greg
WB6ZSU