Re: Allstarlink manual install

Steve N4IRS

You did the following?
cd /tmp
wget http://dvswitch.org/install-allstarlink-repository

chmod +x install-allstarlink-repository
./install-allstarlink-repository

If Raspbian: apt-get install raspberrypi-kernel-headers -y

Otherwise: apt-get install linux-headers-`uname -r` -y

apt-get update
apt-get install allstarlink -y

On 6/28/2018 2:13 PM, Mike Swiatkowski via Groups.Io wrote:
thanks.  I installed it and I noticed that the default configuration files are not present in /etc/asterisk/ such as rpt.conf, modules.conf, etc. After the install and when logging in after the reboot I get the error "ASL config files not in /etc/asterisk directory ...Exiting."  There is nothing in /etc/asterisk except a custom directory with a blank readme in it.

I tried to issue the command
sudo touch /etc/asterisk/firsttime && sudo /usr/local/sbin/first-time
after the install instructions from Q4.  That did not solve the problem.

Do I need to apt-get install asterisk first?
I am using Stretch x64.

Join allstarlink@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.