Re: Allmon2

mark rosenberg

Hey Steve

Is your node 1997  asl to p25 functional

Mark

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018, 18:46 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Can't tell you steps, but I can tell you for sure allmon2 woks with php7 and Stretch.  <http://stn2600.dvswitch.org/2600/link.php?nodes=2600,1999,1998,1997>

On 07/22/2018 11:35 AM, Mike, AA9VI via Groups.Io wrote:
Has anyone got Allmon2 to work under php7 and Stretch?  If so, what steps did you use?  I followed the instructions on the github for allmon2 and when I log in I do not see the nodes listed on the menu bar at the top.  I did ensure the passwords at /etc/asterisk/manager.conf and allmon.ini.php did match.  I'm wondering if there is an incompatibility with php7 since I knew it worked when I was using Jessie and php5.

Mike

Join allstarlink@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.