Re: Allmon2

Mike KB8JNM

php7 works well wiyth stretch.

I'm going to take a shot at what I think you are speaking to, forgive if wrong.

You probably have not built your menu in ' allmon.ini.php '

you must tell it what to display and how/what fashion you want your lists.

...mike/kb8jnm

On 07/22/2018 11:35 AM, Mike, AA9VI via Groups.Io wrote:
Has anyone got Allmon2 to work under php7 and Stretch?  If so, what steps did you use?  I followed the instructions on the github for allmon2 and when I log in I do not see the nodes listed on the menu bar at the top.  I did ensure the passwords at /etc/asterisk/manager.conf and allmon.ini.php did match.  I'm wondering if there is an incompatibility with php7 since I knew it worked when I was using Jessie and php5.

Mike

Join allstarlink@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.