Unable to access DMR via DVSwitch ( #dvs #brandmeister ) #brandmeister #dvs

John-EA5JAV

Good morning, my self care on Brandmeister is all Okay, can see my node and IP address of RPi running DVSwitch but unable to Tx or Rx via DVSwitch. Can access and use DMR via other methods e.g. Droidstar so I know Brandmeister side Okay. Have reinstalled DVSwitch from scratch and still no joy, all settings within the client application Okay and same issues on other devices I have running DVSwitch on, running very latest software, all other modes P25, NXDN, DSTAR, Allstar etc all Okay and working via DVSwitch, any ideas please as don't know what else to do? Thanks