Re: Err /Reinstall

Steve N4IRS

Try to uninstall dvswitch-monit

On 10/24/21 10:17 PM, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
looking for some help .
I did not use the uninstall to remove DVSwicth . Bad on me
Now i try to install DVSwitch and now i get this err
Nook for some help .
See below
Thanks
root@dvse:~# apt-get install dvswitch-server -y
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
dvswitch-server is already the newest version (1.6.0-20201029-7).
2 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up dvswitch-monit (1.6.0-202001027-16) ...
Job for monit.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status monit.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
dpkg: error processing package dvswitch-monit (--configure):
 installed dvswitch-monit package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of dvswitch-server:
 dvswitch-server depends on dvswitch-monit; however:
  Package dvswitch-monit is not configured yet.
  Package dvswitch-monit which provides dvswitch-monit is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package dvswitch-server (--configure):
 dvswitch-monit
 dvswitch-server
root@dvse:~#

Bob Schneider