Re: DVSwitch voice works just fine on C4FM but it's not allowed on Wires-x

bill richardson

Thank you Steve.

On Nov 18, 2021, at 4:44 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

We are working on YSF. No further info at this time.

Sent by smoke signal (AT&T)

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of bill richardson <ng1p.bill@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 4:21:34 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] DVSwitch voice works just fine on C4FM but it's not allowed on Wires-x

I'm seeing this same issue with my DVswitch Mobile setup also. Doing some testing from openspot3 using D-STAR to C4FM I am only heard on the reflector FCS00339 and not heard out over the wires-x repeater (RF side) Using DVswitch Mobile I see the same effect. When I run a hotspot using a Yaesu C4FM radio C4FM to C4FM all works fine. I would love to find a way to get DVswitch working so I'm heard on the RF side of the repeaters. Anyone have any thoughts on how to make this work?

Here is my version output:

/dvswitch.sh version all
dvswitch.sh version 1.6.1
Analog_Bridge version 1.6.4
MMDVM_Bridge version 20210520_V1.6.8 git #3cfcf23
P25Gateway version 20200824
NXDNGateway version 20200824
YSFGateway version 20200908

Thank you Bill NG1P