Re: DMR bridge to Allstar - Loose DMR Master connection #brandmeister #mmdvm_bridge

Corey Dean N3FE

If I knew the dmr id of the system, I was going to check the logs on the master, but without that info it is just a guessing game.

On 2021-11-22 10:45, Wayne Nixon wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I have tried the following 3102.repeater.net, 3103.repeater.net, and 3104.repeater.net. They all seem to act the same. I would like to add that I am seeing this on the DVSwitch Dashboard. I haven't really been able to figure out exactly was causes it. Sometimes it says connected for days other times its 15 minutes.  I pull up the Dashboard and sometimes the DMR Master will be listed and other times it is not. If the DMR Master isn't listed I restart mmkdvm_bridge.service and its back again.

I do see at time in the logs where the login wasn't successful and then 15 seconds later the login is successful. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with what is showing on the dashboard. Is there a command to show the state of the connection to the master DMR server?